Sunday, July 25, 2010

Technology

I am under the grand delusion, or was until two days ago, that technology was here to make our lives a bit easier. Well that delusion has been shattered to infinity and beyond in the easier department. I locked myself out of my phone until this morning it dawned on me how to open it. Ridiculous.

I don't have 870 friends that I need to be in constant contact with, and I use severely less minutes here in France than I did in the US, but really, getting locked out and no one has a clue how to open it is stupid. Calling SFR was a complete joke, and they were less than helpful. They didn't even offer and suggestions other than "remember your password properly." Gee, thanks, I wonder why I called you in the first place, duh.


And I hate this stupid stupid phone...

On a positive note my nails are clean!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment