Sunday, July 18, 2010

I'm Marty Stouffer....

....and this is wild America France.

I begin by saying, I am sorry. I didn't have a camera to take a picture but you are going to just have to take my words for it. The other day, while awaiting the close of work I was meandering betwixt the kitchen and the office and I saw it, one floor below, tearing the bird apart. It was a hawk, or a kite, or something of the ferocious avian sort. It was so so so amazing to see, and here in the heart of Paris. It was reddish with grey tail feathers, and was pulling its prey to bits. I am glad it wasn't a wasteful bird as it would have been nightmarish if a piece of its catch had ended up on one of the white linen table cloths below, though observing the spectacle would have been amazing.
http://www.gigrin.co.uk/and/red_kite_figurine.html

And by the way, while typing this my computer has insisted that the correct spelling of the color intermediate between black and white is with an a. I like it with an e, so here it shall be.

No comments:

Post a Comment