Saturday, October 9, 2010

Obviously…

So, the other day I was walking to work and noticed this sign which to me was a no brainer. A wonderful thing about Paris is that you could be borderline damaged in the brain and find your way around, as there is more signage than any American city could possibly want. There are signs that will point you in every direction, which are before you arrive at the turn (Boston take note) signage which is just at the turn,  with no warning before. (NYC 1 sign 3 miles in advance can be confusing). That being said, there is still someiimes when the signage is a bit over the top. I submit as evidence the below image.




Um, really, I had NO IDEA where I was. I was busy looking at the enormous building just in front of me. Oh, that is what it is? I guess it helps some people, but thank you captain. I take your direction and heed it.



I took these Photos pre-terrorist threat, for those of you worried about that. I think this is possibly the most beautiful station in Paris, and can see why people freak out when the talk about the Metro here.  This makes sense to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment