Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Ugly its good

New and improved postings with visual aides!

Last night when leaving the restaurant I noticed with my little eye, two things which are really great. One, there was a really nice looking dog under the table at the entrance of the restaurant that was not there when we arrived. It just stood there, completely relaxed, wagging his tail with his head in his mistress' lap. I like that you can do this here, but I am a fan of the dog.
The second thing that I saw here was this enormously ugly but awesome old Ford delivery van. Look at how the headlights end in the rear view mirror arms. Incredible what they used to do with metal. Metal folks, not plastic fiber glass panels, which hold no complex forms, but could if someone would design them. Trucks today are just ugly aggressive looking things with big headlights, bigger grilles, and nubbed wheels.

No comments:

Post a Comment