Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Just a word

or maybe more than that. I am posting so much as a response to the posts of a fellow Saint friend of mine who is participating in a challenge to post everyday during the month of November. I am really finding it a challenge to find at least slightly interesting things to post about. Also to that end, I left my phone at work which means that I am without a visual aide today. Sorry kids. Definitely tomorrow you'll have some cool picture.

Yesterday waspreparation for a big mucky mucky to visit. It isn't THE mucky mucky, just his right hand man. It should be fun; Mucky and I get along. Let's see if he is happy. I think he will be most concerned with areas outside of the store.

Interestingly enough it rained again all day yesterday, and today isn't looking too promising. I can't wait to make it back to the US. Everyone here is so intrigued with my excitement of Thanksgiving. They really just don't get it though. I do get to see the most wonderful people on earth all in one place and the food isn't so bad. Ahhhhhh yay. Almost there.

No comments:

Post a Comment