Friday, November 5, 2010

Fire & Ice

Grannie's still got it. Amazing! Jessica Biel is reprising her role. My Aunt in VA sent me a snapshot she took at CVS of a display and today I was looking at WWD and a little pop-up went of on the side menu sending me to the Revlon home page. I noticed it because it had this image:
Yippie! My grandmother was incredible and so dynamic. I love love love that she is getting so much press right now. I wonder what clicked with the world.

I surmise they reworked the color as I found it with my bestie in NY last year and the color, when worn, looks almost orange. I bet they did.

1 comment:

  1. I saw this display in the Rite Aid in Greenpoint and almost started to cry. SO AWESOME, just with they had consulted with you before using Jessica Biel!!

    ReplyDelete