Monday, November 8, 2010

Football & Wine

Last night I went to see a football game after work at a little restaurant around the corner. I didn't know it was on, but one of the people that I went with had to watch it hence the reason that we went there, but also because he knows the owner and all of the staff, which makes for a fun time. The two girls who went with us weren't or aren't the biggest football fans ever.  I actually have no idea what is going on in the US with American football. It is crazy that I am so out of the loop. In general I typically have some sort of idea, but now no. I do know that Paris-St.Germain won last night against Marseille 2-1. Lets say the place freaked out. More than in the states. They have a song of course, and they sang it.
Wine with football is kind of amazing, strangely more civilized, and just look so strange to be paired with a match. Ah, well. It flows like water over here.


1 comment:

  1. This is probably one of my fav posts!! I can't wait to get back there and hit on some french Ballers, avec vin bien sur!!!

    ReplyDelete