Friday, January 28, 2011

it has been 12 days…

since my last confession. Forgive me readers for I have been working.
And running like a dog,
chained to the bumper of a car,
on an endless highway,
that crosses desert,
which transverses the globe,
in the seventh circle of hell.

Work has been insane. Like really insane, not just funny oh there is a lot of things to do work but more like oh dear lord, holy crap where are these people coming from, when will it stop, make it stop, really, that looked nothing like that when you picked it up, oh the floor, sure, that is a good place to search for your things and go ahead and leave that 400 euro sweater there on the ground, no one minds and I am sure someone will still want to buy it, you want a price adjustment for items you bought but "forgot" you had an invitation to a private sale, that item is not on sale, sure call me that, no problems, ok, you'd like a discount, and you work for the company and the store closed half an hour ago, and you want to know what looks cool?

How about you just walk away, quickly, and I will happily forget about you even being here.

Even while I fold the pile of 15 shirts and six pairs of jeans that you had to try on to buy a tee shirt instead. Right. . .

Are you sure you don't want to try it on?

1 comment:

  1. Is it bad that I can actually feel your pain and picture all of it as if I had been right there with you?!?Lol.

    ReplyDelete