Saturday, January 1, 2011

bon reveillon

It was kind of cool to hear the partying being had in Paris. There were all kinds of different fetes happening here. I went and tried to have a look at the Eiffel Tower and fireworks but last night was quite cloudy so if there were any fireworks I could not see them.

I  tried taking a picture of the part of the Eiffel Tower but unfortunately my poor little camera could not capture the glittering and sparkles that it was crowned in clouds. All of the bells of Paris were ringing, sirens were going off, music was playing from windows. There was a crowd of girls standing next to me jumping up and down in a huddle which was cute. The air was clear (below the clouds) and all seems to be well. 2010 was an amazing year, what is Eleven going to look like. Here we come tweens!

No comments:

Post a Comment