Sunday, June 27, 2010

The death of me

So on Friday I went out and bought what will inevitably bring me to my death. I don't know how to use it properly but she is a beautiful thing (shiny always gets me). Is there anyone out there than can give me a couple of pointers as to how I can stop more efficiently on this machine? Also, I need help with a name. I keep thinking Pablo but she's a girl, and Italian not Spanish. What is a girl Pablo called, Pabla? Non lo gradico quel nome.
 p.s. first glimpse of my petite palais

5 comments:

  1. pia, pippa, pietra, best of all portia or porzia!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about Kitty? Not really Italian but somehow always appropriate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thibes, how about "Paloma" as the name for your bike? or Graziella. The first means "dove" and the second has something to do with being graceful... I can't believe you live in the Ile St. Louis. Have you found the wonderful bakery somewhere there?
    Love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete